2007年10月19日 星期五

Lord, I love you more today. :3

慧廷廷給我的,很喜歡:3

Dearest Lord, I come, this is now my prayer,
keep me open to You, may I always love You.

*Lord, I love You more today, so much more than yesterday.
Lord, I need you. Lord, I love you.

Now the choice is mine, Lord, I still choose You.
"Though the path be not marked", I'm still trusting in You.

*

And if the way is hard, if things don't go my way,
Keep my heart soft to You, Keep me open to You.

*

Dearest Lord I pray, lead me everyday.
Don't let things to between, keep my eyes fixed on You.

*

When many years have gone, and many things are passed,
I will still be for You, I will still say to You:
Lord, I love You more today, so much more than yesterday.
Lord, I need you. Lord, I love you.

主阿,讓我眼目專一,只見榮耀的基督;主阿,也許事情對我不容易,我願你將之移去;但照著你的意思行!讓我的心柔軟向你、柔軟像你;主阿,我愛你,今天比昨天更愛你;我渴望與你更親密、在你裡有長進。主,我愛你。(心)

沒有留言: